3755-Pneumatic Volume Booster
The Type 3755 volume booster is designed to work in all general industrial applications. A volume booster is used together with a positioner to increase the positioning speed of pneumatic actuators with a large effective area or travel volume.
The pneumatic volume booster is mounted between the positioner and actuator. It supplies the actuator with an air flow output whose pressure corresponds exactly to the signal pressure, except that it has a much higher volume output.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact body made of cast aluminum
- Fast dynamic response due to low hysteresis
- Bypass restriction with linear characteristic
- Bypass restriction setting lead-sealable
- Sintered polyethylene filter disk ensures low noise emissions
- Constant reversing pressure
- Exhaust air feedback possible