KST-Ceramic Lined Floating Ball Valve
The CeraValve type KST is a ceramic-lined ball valve suitable for corrosive media with abrasive solids content. The high quality ceramic internal parts provide excellent wear resistance. The valve can operate as an On/Off Valve as well as a Throttling Control Valve.
The CeraValve type KST has a floating ball design. There is a defined clearance between the ball and the fixed upstream and downstream seats. The ball is seated against the downstream seat by the differential pressure of the fluid through the valve. The valve housing and flanges are made of 304 Stainless Steel with the option for several other materials of construction. Other ceramic materials are also available for selection other than the standard Zirconia ball and Alumina seats. The CeraValve type KST-HT is also available for high temperature applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High quality ceramic internal parts of the CeraValve Type KST provide superior protection from abrasive and corrosive media.
- Different valve internals components are design to optimize performance for either on/off or throttling service.
- The CeraValve type KST has a floating ball design with a defined clearance between the ball and seats and operated such that the ball is seated against the downstream seat by the differential pressure of the fluid through the valve.
- Size:1/2" to 12"
- ANSI Class:150 to 600
- Std. Materials:Ceramic Lined Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -22 to 590℉
(-30 to 310℃ )