Type4 Temperature Regulator for Heating Application,Balanced
the Type 4 self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in all general industrial applications. This temperature regulator is a balanced single seated globe valve design with flanged connections.
Temperature regulator for heating installations consisting of a balanced globe valve and a control thermostat comprising a temperature sensor, set point adjuster with excess temperature protection, capillary tube and operating element. The valve closes as the temperature rises.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and easy adjustment of the set point indicated on a dial
- Single-seated valves balanced by a bellows or a diaphragm
- Suitable for with liquids, gases and vapors, especially for heat transfer fluids such as water, oil or steam
- Versions with double adapter or manual override for attachment of a second control thermostat
- Size:1/2" to 10"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Set Point Range:15 to 480℉(-10 to 250℃)
- Temperature Range:Upto 660℉ (350℃ )