3738-Advance Limit Switch
The Type 3738 smart inductive limit switches for pneumatic control valves are designed to work in all general industrial applications. The limit switch will work on linear control valve via IEC NAMUR and direct (Type 3277 actuator) attachment methods as well as on rotary valve according to VDI/VDE 3845.
The 3738 limit switches are offer in two version 3738-20 with diagnostics and a 3738-50 with Foundation Fieldbus and diagnostics. Diagnostic functions of the 3738 include partial stroke test (PST), movement counter, operating hours counter, dead time and transit time measurement.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Smart limit switches with optional solenoid valves offer diagnostics for critical on/off valves
- Easily integratable with existing systems using NAMUR contact and 24VDC solenoid valves
- Limit Switches powered over the two-wire system of the NAMUR signal
- Automatic initialization of smart limit switches removes inaccuracies in manual setup
- Diagnostics include PST, movement and operation hour counter, and dead time measurement
- Operation:Linear or rotary
- Features:Diagnostic capability