3251 - Heavy Duty Globe Control Valve
The Type 3251 threaded seat globe control valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 2500 pressure class rating. These general service applications including process events such as erosion, abrasion, corrosion, cavitation, and flashing found in most process control industries.
The Type 3251 control valve has several standard options such as temperature extensions, metal bellows seals, heating jacket, high performance metal sealing trim, soft sealing trim, ceramic trim, noise attenuation and cavitation prevention trim sets, etc. In addition to these options the valves can be specialized to meet the exact process needs such as NACE version for sour gas service, cleaned for specific service (e.g. Oxygen, Chlorine, High Purity, etc.).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Modular design with fewer parts required as well as commonality of parts for different sizes.
- Up to 13 Cv coefficients available in steps of 1.6 for each valve size.
- Only four parts required to rebuild the valve: seat, plug, body gasket and packing.
- Bonnet and body made of the same material for process compatibility.
- Size: 1/2" to 12"
- ANSI Class: 150 to 2500
- Std. Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy, (Special Materials on Request).
- Temperature Range: -325 to 1022℉ (-196 to 550℃)