20B PFA-Lined Ball Valve
The Pfeiffer BR20a PFA lined ball valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 150 pressure class rating. These general service applications focus on extremely corrosive media found in chemical processes. The Pfeiffer BR20b design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation. The design of this floating ball valve will have increased breakaway torques required from the actuator.
The Pfeiffer BR20b can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pfeiffer BR20b PFA lined ball valve offers superior solution for addressing aggressive or corrosive media especially in the chemical industry.
- Low cost alternative to exotic material required to handle aggressive or corrosive media
- Exchangeable PTFE Seat rings
- Low permissibility with a standard PFTE liner thickness of 2.5+ mm
- Size:1" to 8"
- ANSI Class:150
- Std. Materials:PFA Lined Cast Iron
- Temperature Range:14 to 392℉ (-10 to 200℃)