KAT-Ceramic Lined Floating BAll Valve(Low Pressure Application)
The CeraValve type KAT is a ceramic-lined ball valve suitable for corrosive media with abrasive solids content. The high quality ceramic internal parts provide excellent wear resistance. The valve can operate as an On/Off Valve as well as a Throttling Control Valve.
The CeraValve type KAT has a spring-loaded upstream seat. The ball has no clearance between the seats and always seals. This design is particularly useful in applications with low differential pressure or slow pressure build-up. The valve housing and flanges are made of 304 Stainless Steel with the option for several other materials of construction. Other ceramic materials are also available for selection other than the standard Zirconia ball and Alumina seats.
The valve can be equipped with a hand lever or with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High quality ceramic internal parts of the CeraValve Type KAT provide superior protection from abrasive and corrosive media.
- Different valve internals components are design to optimize performance for either on/off or throttling service.
- The CeraValve type KAT has a spring-loaded upstream seat has no clearance between the seats and always seals which is ideal for applications with low differential pressure or slow pressure build-up.
- Size:1/2" to 12"
- ANSI Class:150 to 600
- Std. Materials:Ceramic Lined Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -22 to 590℉( -30 to 310℃ )