Strictly adhering to the practices that made the Italian forged steel ball valve industry great, STARLINE has been making Ball Valves since 1985. Now part of the SAMSON Group, STARLINE distributes its valves all over the world.
Our high quality ball valves have retained many features that other manufactures have abandoned to save cost. STARLINE has fortunately stayed true to its roots of quality manufacturing which delivers Low Total Cost of Ownership to the End User.
Can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to provide a complete solution from a single source.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ANSI/ASME Cl. 150 – 900
- API 6D Certified
- RPTFE, Virgin PTFE, or Polymer seats
- A105, LF2, 316L, Duplex, Monel, Hastelloy Body
- Encapsulated seat for reliable high pressure shut-off
- 3-Piece Bolted Body Construction
- NACE and Fire Safe
- Blow-out Proof Stem with Anti-Static device
- SIL 3 rated for Safety Systems
- Threaded, Socket Weld, RF, BW or combination Ends
- Pneumatic, Electric and Hydraulic Actuation
- Size:1/4" to 4"
- ANSI Class:150 to 900
- Std. Materials: A105, LF2, 316, 316L
- Temperature Range:-328 to 842℉ (-200 to 450℃)