3331-Centric Butterfly control valve
The Type 3331 centric control butterfly valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 300 pressure class rating. These general service applications include process events such as erosion, abrasion, and corrosion. The Type 3331 design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation. The centric design of this butterfly valve will increase breakaway torques required from the actuator.
The Type 3331 control butterfly valve has several standard options such as swing through, step seated, angle seated, or low noise disc design, and temperature extensions. The Type 3331 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimum material required compared to similar sized control valves of different types. Pneumatically actuated valve can be stroked extremely quickly
- Butterfly valve can be clamped between DIN and ANSI flanges
- Ideal basic centric butterfly design to meet simple control of high flow process
- Throttling service rangeability is 50:1
- Size:4" to 16"
- ANSI Class:150 to 300
- Std. Materials:Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range:14 to 752℉ (-10 to 400℃)