43-7 Temperature Regulator(Heating)
Type 43-7 self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in all general industrial applications. This temperature regulators is a balanced design with flanged and threaded end connections. Temperature regulator Types 43-7 is used for heating installations.
All temperature regulators consist of a balanced globe valve with a control thermostat containing a set point adjustment ring, a capillary tube and a temperature sensor which functions according to the adsorption principle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Self-operated proportional regulators requiring little maintenance
- Temperature sensor suitable for any installation position and permissible excess temperature of 120F above the set point adjusted, designed for operating pressures up to 580 psig
- Globe valves with a plug balanced by a bellows
- Compact design and a particularly low overall height
- Suitable for liquids, gases and vapors
- Size:1/2" to 2"
- ANSI Class:250
- Set Point Range:30 to 300℉(0 to 150℃)
- Temperature Range:Upto 300℉( 150℃ )