KST-HT -Ceramic Lined Floating Ball Valve(High Temp)
The CeraValve type KST-HT is a ceramic-lined ball valve suitable for corrosive media with abrasive solids content at high temperatures. The high quality ceramic internal parts provide excellent wear resistance. The valve can operate as an On/Off Valve as well as a Throttling Control Valve.
The CeraValve type KST-HT has a floating ball design. There is a defined clearance between the ball and the fixed upstream and downstream seats. The ball is seated against the downstream seat by the differential pressure of the fluid through the valve. The valve housing and flanges are made of 304 Stainless Steel with the option for several other materials of construction. Other ceramic materials are also available for selection other than the standard Zirconia ball and Alumina seats.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High quality ceramic internal parts of the CeraValve Type KST-HT provide superior protection from abrasive and corrosive media.
- Different valve internals components are design to optimize performance for either on/off or throttling service.
- The CeraValve type KST-HT is the high temperature version of the KST design that extends operations from 356°F (standard) / 590°F (Kalrez + graphite) for the KST to 842°F (HT design) / 1740°F(X-HT design) of the KST-HT.
- Size:1/2" to 12"
- ANSI Class:150 to 600
- Std. Materials: Ceramic Lined Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -22 to 1740℉
( (-30 to 950℃ )