3222 - Globe Valve
The Type 3222 globe valve use in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
The Type 3222 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Single-seated globe valves partly available with balanced plugs
- Single-seated globe valves optionally available with male thread connection and welding ends, threaded ends, flanges or with female thread connection as well as with flanged valve body
- Force-locking connection between valve and actuator.
- Size:1/2" to 2"
- ANSI Class:250
- Std. Materials:Red Brass ASTM B62
- Temperature Range:Upto 392℉ (200℃)