44-6B Compact Excess Pressure Regulators
The Type 44-6B self-operated excess pressure regulator is a small size regulator (1/2" -1") designed to work in all general industrial applications. An excess pressure valve is used to control the upstream pressure (p1) to an adjusted set point.
The design of an excess pressure regulator valve is to open when the upstream pressure rises above the set value.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and easy set point adjustment
- Spring-loaded, single-seated valve without pressure balancing or balanced by a metal bellows
- Stainless steel operating bellows acting as an operating element
- Compact design with particularly low overall height
- Any mounting position possible
- Valve body made of red brass or stainless steel
- Size:1/2" to 1"
- ANSI Class:150 to 300
- Set Point Range:3 to 290psi (0.2 to 20bar
- Temperature Range:Upto 390℉( 200℃ )