2335-Pilot Operated Excess pressure Regulator
Type 2335 pilot operated universal pressure reducing regulator is a large size regulators (6à -16à) designed to work in all general industrial applications. An excess pressure valve is used to control the upstream pressure (p1) to an adjusted set point. The design of an excess pressure regulator valve is to open when the upstream pressure rises above the set value.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Particularly favorable control properties, while the offset remains small
- Easy set point adjustment on the pilot valve
- Single-seated globe valve with flanged body
- Regulators delivered ready-to-install
- Size:6" to 12"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Set Point Range:30 to 400psi (2 to 28bar)
- Temperature Range:Upto 660℉(350℃)