45-9 Compact Flow Regulators
Type 45-9 flow regulator with closing actuator is designed for district heating systems, extended piping systems and general industrial applications. The regulator consists of a globe valve with adjustable restriction and an actuator. It controls the flow ate to the set point adjusted at the restriction (orifice).
The Type 45-9 is a flow regulator for installation in flow or return flow pipe with integrated restriction (orifice) for adjustment of the flow ate set point and set point spring.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Suitable for water and other liquids or gases, provided they do not corrode the materials used
- Wide adjustable set point range
- Flow rate set point adjustable according to a diagram
- Single-seated valve with balanced plug
- Size:1/2" to 2"
- ANSI Class:150 or 250
- Set Point Range:3 or 4.5 psi (0.2 or 0.3 bar)
- Temperature Range:up to 300℉ (150℃)