26s-Heavy Duty Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
The Pfeiffer BR26s is a floating or trunnion mounted high performance ball valve designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 300 pressure class rating. These general service applications include process events such as erosion, abrasion, and corrosion. The Pfeiffer BR26s design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation.
The Pfeiffer BR26s can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ideal control ball valve for alkaline & acidic solutions, gases & steams, hydrocarbons, suspended solids, and vacuum service
- Three Soft seat versions including spring loading and metal chambering with spring loading
- Bearing design for higher loading
- Anti-static and blowout-proof valve shaft for increased reliability
- Fire-safe according to API 607 4th edition
- Size:1" to 32"
- ANSI Class:150 to 300
- Std. Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range:-325 to 1022℉ (-196 to 550℃)