The Type 3967 intrinsically safe solenoid valve is designed to work in all general industrial applications. The Type 3967 solenoid valves ensure a high level of operational reliability and fast response times for controlling pneumatic actuators in hazardous areas.
Intrinsically safe, low-power binary signals issued by automation or fieldbus systems can be used for controlling purposes. Different nominal signals, switching functions and attachment types allow the solenoid valve to be tailored to the specific task.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Type 3967 Solenoid Valves ensure a high level of operational reliability and fast response times for controlling pneumatic actuators in hazardous areas.
- Intrinsically safe corrosion-resistant enclosure with degree of protection IP54 or IP 65 for applications in humid and aggressive environments
- Service life more than 20 million switching cycles
- SIL rating 2 and 3 depending on system design
- Solenoid flow capacities from Cv 0.4 to Cv 5