Type 1U Temperature Regulators for Cooling Application
Type 1u self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in all general industrial applications. This temperature regulator is an unbalanced single seated globe valve design with flanged connections.
Temperature regulator for cooling installations consisting of an unbalanced globe valve and a control thermostat comprising a temperature sensor, set point adjuster with excess temperature protection, capillary tube and operating element. The valve opens as the temperature rises.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and easy adjustment of the set point indicated on a scale
- Globe valves with plug balanced by a bellows
- Suitable for liquids, particularly for cooling media, e.g. cooling water and brine
- Size:1/2" to 2"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Set Point Range:15 to 480℉(-10 to 250℃)
- Temperature Range:Upto 300℉ ( 150℃ )