2422/2425-large Excess Pressure Regulators
The Type 2424/2425 self-operated universal excess pressure regulator is a large size regulator (6" -10") designed to work with in all general industrial applications. An excess pressure valve is used to control the upstream pressure (p1) to an adjusted set point. The design of an excess pressure regulator valve is to open when the upstream pressure rises above the set value. These valves are self-operated in that the upstream pressure being controlled is tapped upstream of the valve and transmitted via a control line to the operating diaphragm of the Type 2424/2425 where it is converted into a positioning force.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance, medium-controlled proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and convenient set point adjustment using a nut
- Exchangeable actuator and set point springs
- Spring-loaded, single-seated valve with upstream and downstream pressures balanced by a stainless steel bellows or by a balancing diaphragm
- Low-noise standard plug and special version with flow divider 1 and 3for further noise level reduction
- Reduced CV coefficients to adapt the regulator to the operating conditions
- Size:6" to 10"
- ANSI Class:
- Set Point Range:0.75 to 35psi (0.05 to 2.5bar)
- Temperature Range:Upto 660℉(350℃)