3372-Pneumatic Diaphragm actuator(for V2001 & HVAC)
The Type 3372 pneumatic diaphragm actuator is designed for use with V2001 and 3522 control valves for light industrial applications with integral I/P converter or direction attachment of electro-pneumatic 3725 positioner.
This actuator is a linear motion device ideal for valve sizes ranging from 1/2" to 4" globe control valves. The thrust force of the actuator depends on the actuator area, pneumatic supply pressure, spring stiffness, distance traveled, initial compression of the spring, the number of springs internal to the actuator, etc.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact and simple actuator design to fit perfectly with the compact and simple valve design
- Multi-spring actuator offers uniform application of forces as well as reduces height and weight.
- Actuator rotates 360 to allow for ease of local operation regardless of valve orientation.
- Rolling diaphragm offers increased precision and reduced hysteresis compared to stretching diaphragms.
- Integral attachment of accessories that eliminates tubing by providing a single pneumatic connection between the positioner and limit switch as well as providing an exact and firm mechanical connection that shields linkage.
- Size:120 and 350cm2
- Rated Travel:15 to 30 mm
- Available Thrust: 0.7 to 11.55 kN
- Options:Integrated Positioner or Direct Mount