Type9 -3Way Temprature Regulators, Balanced
Type 9 self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in all general industrial applications. This temperature regulator is a balanced three way valve design with flanged connections.
Temperature regulator with mixing or diverting valve designed for plants heating or cooling with liquids consisting of an unbalanced three-way valve and a control thermostat comprising a temperature sensor, set point adjuster with excess temperature protection, capillary tube and operating element.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and easy adjustment of the set point indicated on a dial
- Three-way valve with a plug balanced by a stainless steel bellows optionally available with a plug arrangement for mixing or diverting service of liquids
- Flow rate across the port AB almost independent of the valve plug position
- Versions with double adapter for either installing a temperature limiter or a second control thermostat
- Size:1/2" to 6"
- ANSI Class:150 to 300
- Set Point Range:15 to 480℉(-10 to 250℃)
- Temperature Range: Upto 660℉( 350℃ )