Type 3776 -Limit Switch
The Type 3776 inductive or electric contact limit switches for pneumatic control valves are designed to work in all general industrial applications. The limit switch will work on linear control valve via IEC NAMUR and direct (Type 3277 actuator) attachment methods as well as on rotary valve according to VDI/VDE 3845.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Type 3776 Limit Switch issues an electrical signal when an adjusted limit value is exceeded or not reached.
- The signal is suitable for reversing control signals, generating visual and audible alarms, or for connection to central control and alarm systems.
- The limit switch can be equipped with a solenoid valve for controlling the monitored actuator.
- Operation:Linear or rotary
- Switching:Inductive or electric
- Options:Solenoid valve