3271-Pneumatic Diaphragm Actuators
The Type 3271 pneumatic rolling diaphragm actuator is designed for all industrial applications. This actuator is a linear motion device ideal for valve sizes ranging from the micro-flow valves to large 20"+ globe control valves. The thrust force of the actuator depends on the actuator area, pneumatic supply pressure, spring stiffness, distance traveled, initial compression of the spring, the number of springs internal to the actuator, etc.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Field-reversible, multi-spring diaphragm actuator allows changing of fail-safe action.
- Multi-spring actuator offers uniform application of actuator forces to control valve as well as reduces height and weight of valve.
- Actuator, together with positioner, can be rotated a complete 360 to allow for ease of local operation regardless of valve orientation.
- Rolling diaphragm offers increased precision and reduced hysteresis compared to stretching diaphragms.
- Size:120 to 2x2800cm2
- Rated Travel: 7.5 to 160 mm
- Available Thrust: 0.72 to 151.2 kN
- Options:Handwheel, Travel Stop, Fire Lock