3291 - Heavy Duty Globe Control Valve
The Type 3291 seat retained globe control valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 900 pressure class rating. These general service applications include process events such as erosion, abrasion, corrosion, cavitation, and flashing found in most process control industries.
The Type 3291 control valve has several standard options such as temperature extensions, metal bellows seals, heating jacket, high performance metal sealing trim, soft sealing trim, noise attenuation and cavitation prevention trim sets, etc. In addition to these options the valves can be specialized to meet the exact process needs such as NACE version for sour gas service, cleaned for specific service (e.g. Oxygen, Chlorine, High Purity, etc.).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maintenance friendly valve design
- No special tools required for valve assembly
- Up to 13 Cv coefficients available in each valve size
- Bonnet and body made of the same material for process compatibility
- Size:1/2" to 8"
- ANSI Class:150 to 900
- Std. Materials:Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -325 to 842℉(-196 to 450℃ )