3525 - Big Tex Globe Control Valve
The Type 3525 threaded seat high pressure on/off control valve is used in upstream oil and gas production.
The Type 3525 high pressure on/off control valve has a standard design requiring few options as the scheme is intended for a specialized application. The valve is assembled with a pneumatic or electric actuator as well as an optional hand wheel that can be added to the control valve construction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy separation of yoke and valve body
- Large hex for easy bonnet removal
- Safe bonnet pressure relief
- Easy seat removal with a hex key
- Large hex ends that allow easy and safe installation and removal
- Size:1" to 3"
- ANSI Class:600 to 1500
- Std. Materials:Cast Steel A352 LCC
- Temperature Range:-50 to 300℉(-46 to 149℃ )