Type 1 Temperature Regulators for Heating Application
The Type 1 self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in all general industrial applications. This temperature regulator is an unbalanced single seated globe valve design with flanged connections.
Temperature regulator for heating installations consisting of an unbalanced globe valve and a control thermostat comprising a temperature sensor, set point adjuster with excess temperature protection, capillary tube and operating element. The valve closes as the temperature rises.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and easy adjustment of the set point indicated on a dial
- Unbalanced single-seated globe valves for use in applications with liquids, gases and vapors, especially for heat transfer fluids such as water, oil or steam
- Versions with double adapter or manual override for attachment of a second control thermostat
- Size:1/2" to 2"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Set Point Range:15 to 480℉(-10 to 250℃)
- Temperature Range:Upto 660℉( 350℃ )