V2001/3321 - Light Duty Control Valve
The V2001 model 3321 is a threaded seat globe control valve designed for light industrial applications limited to ANSI 300 pressure class ratings and less.
The V2001 series comes in four configurations. The basic model is the pneumatic version without a positioner. There is an electro-pneumatic version which includes an integrated positioner in the actuator or an attached positioner. The last two configurations are both with electric actuators with primary difference being the amount of force available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ideal product for light industrial applications with flanged connections
- Offered with two optional Cv values per line size for flexibility to fit application type
- Four different actuator options in order to meet available external power source type
- Size:1/2" to 4"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Std. Materials: Spheroidal Graphite Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range:14 to 572 ℉(-10 to 300 ℃)