3226 - Three-way Valve
The Type 3226 three-way valve is a mixing or diverting valves for use heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
The Type 3226 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Type 3226 Three-way Valve designed as a mixing valve with male thread connection and welding ends or threaded ends or with female thread connection
- Type 3226 Three-way Valve designed as a diverting valve with male thread connection and welding ends or threaded ends
- Type 3226 Three-way Valve combined with Type 5857 and TROVIS 5757-7 (with special spring) Force-locking connection between valve and actuator
- Type 3226 Three-way Valve (mixing or diverting valve) in special version: DVGW-tested
- Size:1/2" to 2"
- ANSI Class:250
- Std. Materials:Red Brass ASTM B62
- Temperature Range:5 to 302℉ (-15 to 150℃)