KGT-Ceramic Lined Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
The CeraValve type KGT is a ceramic-lined ball valve suitable for corrosive media with abrasive solids content. The high quality ceramic internal parts provide excellent wear resistance. The valve can operate as an On/Off Valve as well as a Throttling Control Valve.
The CeraValve type KGT has a trunnion mounted ball design behind a spring-loaded upstream seat. There is a cone sleeve downstream of the ball rather than a seat ring. The valve housing and flanges are made of 304 Stainless Steel with the option for several other materials of construction. Other ceramic materials are also available for selection other than the standard Zirconia ball and Alumina seats.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High quality ceramic internal parts of the CeraValve Type KGT provide superior protection from abrasive and corrosive media.
- Different valve internals components are design to optimize performance for either on/off or throttling service.
- The CeraValve type KGT has a trunnion mounted ball design behind a spring-loaded upstream seat with a cone sleeve downstream of the ball rather than a seat ring making it dead space free and ideal for pneumatic transport applications.
- Size:2 1/2" to 12"
- ANSI Class:150 to 600
- Std. Materials: Ceramic Lined Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -22 to 590℉( -30 to 310℃ )