26d-Two Piece Floating Ball Valve
The Pfeiffer BR26d stainless steel tight closing ball valves are designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 300 pressure class rating. These general service applications include process events such as erosion, abrasion, and corrosion. The Pfeiffer BR26d design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation.
The Pfeiffer BR26d can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Seat ring live-loaded on one side
- Open-Close operation with particularly low leakage rate ãbubble-tight versionà
- Body, ball and shaft made of stainless steel, nickel, titanium and other anti-corrosive materials
- Exchangeable bore seal in TFM-PTFE
- Stem sealing by means of a cup spring live-loaded packing
- Anti-blowout valve shaft design to increase reliability
- Size:1/2" to 4"
- ANSI Class:150 to 300
- Std. Materials: Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range:-76 to 392℉ (-60 to 200 ℃)