3253 - Heavy Duty 3-Way Control Valve
The Type 3253 threaded seat three-way control valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 2500 pressure class rating. These general service applications including both the mixing and diverting of process fluids found in most process control industries.
The Type 3253 control valve has several standard options such as temperature extensions, metal bellows seals, and heating jacket. In addition to these options the valves can be specialized to meet the exact process needs such as NACE version for sour gas service and cleaned for specific service (e.g. Oxygen, Chlorine, High Purity, etc.). The 3253 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Modular design with fewer parts required as well as commonality of parts for different sizes.
- Only four parts required to rebuild the valve: seat, plug, body gasket and packing.
- Bonnet and body made of the same material for process compatibility.
- Size: 1/2" to 20"
- ANSI Class: 150 to 2500
- Std. Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -325 to 1022℉(-196 to 550℃ )