3335 Lined Butterfly control Valve
The Type 3335 centric lined butterfly control valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 300 pressure class rating. The lined seat ring of the 3335 is made of either EPDM or PTFE which is ideal for tight sealing applications with extremely corrosive media found in chemical processes. The Type 3335 design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation. The centric design and lined seat ring of this butterfly valve will increase breakaway torques required from the actuator.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimum material required compared to similar sized control valves of different types
- Pneumatically actuated butterfly valve can be stroked extremely quickly
- Butterfly valve can be clamped between DIN and ANSI flanges
- Ideal basic soft seated centric butterfly design to meet tight shut-off requirements
- Size:2" to 12"
- ANSI Class:150
- Std. Materials:EPDM/PTFE Lined Cast Iron
- Temperature Range:14 to 302℉ (-10 to 150℃)