3351 - ON/OFF GLOBE VALVE
Type 3351 threaded seat pneumatic on/off valve is used for tight closing applications for liquids, gases and vapors. The Type 3351 on/off control valve has standard options such as temperature extensions, and metal bellows seals.
The Type 3351 on/off valve is assembled with a pneumatic actuator and an optional hand wheel can be added to the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with various accessories associated with on/off control such as limit switches and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact designed Pneumatic On/OFF Valve.
- Easy addition of hand wheel, metal bellows seal, and thermal extensions.
- Bonnet and body made of the same material for process compatibility.
- Class VI shut-off with PTFE insert in plug.
- Size: 1/2" to 4"
- ANSI Class: 150 to 300
- Std. Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -58 to 482℉(-50 to 250℃)