10A PTFE-Lined High Performance Butterfly Valve
The Pfeiffer BR10a PTFE lined double eccentric control butterfly valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 150 pressure class rating. These general service applications focus on extremely corrosive media found in chemical processes. The Pfeiffer BR10a design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation. The double eccentric design of this butterfly valve will reduce the breakaway torques required from the actuator.
The Pfeiffer BR10a can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pfeiffer BR10a PFTE lined control and shut-off butterfly valve offers the optimal solution for addressing aggressive or corrosive media especially in the chemical industry.
- Low cost alternative to exotic material required to handle aggressive or corrosive media
- All wetted parts are PTFE coated
- Low breakaway torque and reduced wear due to double eccentric bearing design of the shaft
- Disc can be replaced without having to remove shaft
- Low permissibility with a standard PTFE liner thickness of 8 - 12 mm
- Size:4" to 32"
- ANSI Class:150
- Std. Materials: PTFE Lined Cast Iron
- Temperature Range:-58 to 392℉ (-50 to 200℃)