3347 - HYGIENIC ANGLE CONTROL VALVE
The Type 3347 hygienic angle control valve is designed for the strict sanitary requirements of the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries such as FDA, 3A, and EHEDG. The valve body is designed free of dead space and having a smooth, polished, satin, or mirror finish on internal and external surfaces. PTFE bushings are used to seal body and bonnet as well as bonnet and plug stem. An additional steam line connection is available for stricter purity requirements. This design can be cleaned using the CIP method.
The Type 3347 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cast Stainless Steel Valve Body Free of Dead Space.
- Self-draining design suitable SIP/ CIP / DIP.
- Wetted sealing materials and lubricants comply with FDA/ USDA.
- Good stem guiding.
- Fewer pieces means less micro-organisms
- No stuffing box
- Open space between valve and actuator, clear for inspection
- Actuator is easily removed
- Easily detachable clamps connection between body and bonnet to change gaskets and plugs
- Full-mold version: cleaning ability has been proved by EHEDG.
- Size:1/2" to 4"
- ANSI Class: 150
- Std. Materials: Cast & Forged Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: 32 to 300℉(0 to 150℃)