2780-HVAC Pneumatic Linear Actuators
The Type 2780 pneumatic linear actuator is designed for use in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems as well as for mechanical engineering.
The Type 2780 pneumatic actuators are diaphragm-type actuators with internal compression springs. They are suitable for attachment to SAMSON Type 3213 and Type 3222 Globe Valves and to Type 3226 and Type 3260 Three-way Valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Diaphragm cases made of die-cast aluminum
- Actuator action easy to reverse
- Direct attachment of a positioner to the Type 2780-2 Actuator, therefore no external piping is required, regardless of the operating direction of the actuator and the positioner.
- Application:Pneumatic Actuator for HVAC and Light Industry.
- Rated Travel:6 to 15 mm
- Options:With or without direct positioner attachment.