2405-Pressure Reducing Regulator(Flanged)
Type 2405 self-operated pressure reducing regulator is used to control the pressure of flammable gases used as a source of energy, e.g. in boilers, driers, vaporizers, heat exchangers or industrial furnaces. Alternatively, it can control the compressed air supply in process engineering applications.
An additional application of the regulator is the pressure control of inert gas used for inerting or blanketing reaction or storage tanks to protect the product in the tank from oxidation, explosion or escaping. To achieve an economical consumption of the inert gas, its pressure must be controlled to always remain slightly higher than atmospheric pressure while the tank is being filled or emptied.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulator
- Compact regulator design providing excellent control accuracy
- Internal set point springs with set point adjustment using a nut on the actuator
- Spring-loaded, single-seated valve balanced by a balancing diaphragm
- External connection of a control line
- Minimum leakage class IV
- Suitable as vacuum breaker
- Size:1/2" to 2"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Set Point Range:0.075 to 150psi
(0.005 to 10bar)
- Temperature Range:-5 to 300℉(-20 to 150℃)