6A PTFE-Lined Microflow Control valve
The Pfeiffer 6a PFA line micro-flow globe control valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 150 pressure class rating. These general service applications focus on extremely corrosive media found in chemical processes.
The Pfeiffer 6a can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pfeiffer 6a PTFE lined micro-flow valve offers the optimal solution for addressing aggressive or corrosive media especially in the chemical industry.
- Low cost alternative to exotic material required to handle aggressive or corrosive media
- Exchangeable PTFE seat and PTFE plug
- Stem sealed by PTFE bellow with an additional safety packing as secondary seal
- Test connection for monitoring of the bellow primary seal and detecting leakage
- Low permissibility with a standard PFTE liner thickness of 5 - 8 mm
- Size:1/4" to 1/2"
- ANSI Class:150
- Std. Materials:PTFE Lined Cast Iron
- Temperature Range:14 to 302℉ (-10 to 150℃)