TROVIS 5171-Control & Processing Unit
The Type TROVIS 5171 Control and Processing Unit is a freely programmable plants and applications for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems Developed using the ISaGRAF® programming environment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Freely programmable according to IEC 61131 using ISaGRAFù
- Six programming languages: Ladder Diagram (LD), Function Block Diagram (FBD), Structured Text (ST), Instruction List (IL), Flow Chart (FC), and Sequential Function Chart (SFC)
- Predefined default functions/function modules (see ISaGRAFù documentation)
- Over 50 special functions/function modules for extensive program generation in HVAC applications including P, PI, PID controllers, 3-step output, Read holding register, Read coil, etc.
- Universal inputs individually configurable
- Sensor calibration for each resistance input
- Binary inputs can be added to the error status register
- Connection to Modbus also possible over modem
- Fax or SMS alarms configurable
- Inputs/outputs of max. 20 TROVIS 51xx devices can be read into an application over LON for processing
- Control of max. 60 binary outputs per application (5 x TROVIS 5171, connected over LON)
- Approx. 700 LON standard network variable types supported