3286-Steam Converting angel Valve
The Type 3286 threaded seat angle control steam converter valve is designed for general steam conditioning applications up to the limits of the ANSI 900 pressure class rating. The Type 3286 steam conditioning control valve standard design includes a noise reduction element and the options for temperature extensions.
The Type 3286 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Improves efficiency vs. an independent desuperheater nozzle and control valve system
- Eliminates the need for two separate pieces of equipment and a more compact design
- More precise temperature control and closer to saturation
- Water injection at vena contracta through the Flow Divider 3 promotes even mixture, great atomization, and an excellent heat transfer rates due to its large surface area as well as maximum noise reduction.
- Spray water cannot hit the valve wall thus avoiding erosion and thermal shock.
- Water is fed into the steam at the point of maximum velocity to ensure the highest possible atomization and shortest evaporation time.
- Valve design provides rapid expansion and decrease in steam velocity allowing for great heat transfer.
- Size:2" to 20"
- ANSI Class:150 to 900
- Std. Materials:Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range:14 to 932℉ (-10 to 500℃)