KZT-Ceramic Lined Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
The CeraValve type KZT is a ceramic-lined ball valve suitable for corrosive media with abrasive solids content. The high quality ceramic internal parts provide excellent wear resistance. The valve can operate as an On/Off Valve as well as a Throttling Control Valve.
The CeraValve type KZT has a trunnion mounted ball design between two spring-loaded seats. The ball has no clearance between the seats and is primarily sealed at the upstream seat. This design allows the valve to be pressurized in both directions. The valve is capable of operating with low differential pressures. The valve housing and flanges are made of 304 Stainless Steel with the option for several other materials of construction. Other ceramic materials are also available for selection other than the standard Zirconia ball and Alumina seats.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High quality ceramic internal parts of the CeraValve Type KZT provide superior protection from abrasive and corrosive media.
- Different valve internals components are design to optimize performance for either on/off or throttling service.
- The CeraValve type KZT has a trunnion mounted ball design between two spring-loaded seats with no clearance between the seats allowing the valve to be pressurized in both directions and operate with a low differential pressure.
- Size:1/2" to 12"
- ANSI Class:150 to 600
- Std. Materials: Ceramic Lined Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -22 to 590℉( -30 to 310℃ )