3591 - Heavy Duty Cage Control Valve
The Type 3591 cage retained globe control valve is designed for the most severe service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 900 pressure class rating. These severe service conditions include process events such as extreme erosion, abrasion, corrosion, cavitation, and flashing found in the most severe of applications in all the process control industries.
The Type 3591 control valve has standard options such as temperature extensions, high performance metal sealing trim, noise attenuation trim sets, etc. In addition to these options the valves can be specialized to meet the exact process needs for these most severe of service conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Seat clamped by cage up NPS 3 to NPS 8 and seat flanged into body for NPS 10 to NPS 40
- Maintenance friendly design
- No special tools required for valve assembly
- Highest possible Cv valves for a globe control valve
- This valve can handle the most severe of service conditions of all globe control valves
- Size:16" to 32"
- ANSI Class: 150 to 900
- Std. Materials:Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range:-50 to 932℉(-46 to 500℃)