10E PTFE-Lined Centric Butterfly Valve
The Pfeiffer BR10e PTFE lined centric control butterfly valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 150 pressure class rating. These general service applications focus on extremely corrosive media found in chemical processes. The Pfeiffer BR10e design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation. The centric design of this butterfly valve will require greater breakaway torques from the actuator
The Pfeiffer BR10e can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pfeiffer BR10e PFTE lined control and shut-off butterfly valve offers the optimal solution for addressing aggressive or corrosive media especially in the chemical industry.
- Low cost alternative to exotic material required to handle aggressive or corrosive media
- All wetted parts are PTFE coated
- Great control with high Cv value due to disc design with favorable flow characteristics
- Trouble-free installation even in insulated lines due to the long collar on the body
- Low permissibility with a standard PTFE liner thickness of 3+ mm
- Size:2" to 16"
- ANSI Class:150
- Std. Materials:PTFE Lined Cast Iron
- Temperature Range:-58 to 392℉ (-50 to 200℃)