42-20 DP Regulator(Fixed Set Point)
Type 42-20 (and 42-25) self-operated differential pressure regulators are designed to work in large heating systems and general industrial applications. The differential pressure to be controlled is transmitted to the spring-loaded operating diaphragm in the actuator and converted into a positioning force to move the valve plug. The regulators control the differential pressure according to the adjusted set point.
The Type 42-20 is a differential pressure regulator for installation in a bypass pipe or short-circuit pipe with a fixed set point determined by the springs in the actuator.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-noise, medium-controlled proportional regulator requiring little maintenance
- Single-seated valve with a plug balanced by a stainless steel bellows or a diaphragm
- Suitable for circuit water, water/glycol mixtures, steam and air as well as other liquids, gases and vapors, provided these do not affect the characteristics of the operating diaphragm
- Size:1/2" to 4"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Fixed Set Point:3, 4, 6 or 7 psi (0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 bar)
- Temperature Range:to 660℉( to 350℃ )