2333-Pilot Operated Pressure Reducing Regulator
The Type 2333 pilot operated universal pressure reducing regulator is a large size regulators (6à -16à) designed to work in all general industrial applications. A pressure reducing valve is used for controlling the downstream pressure (p2) to an adjusted set point. The design of a pressure reducing regulator valve is to close when the downstream pressure rises above a set value.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Particularly favorable control properties, while the offset remains small
- Easy set point adjustment on the pilot valve
- Single-seated globe valve with flanged body
- Regulators delivered ready-to-install
- Size:6" to 12"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Set oint Range:30 to 400psi (2 to 28bar)
- Temperature Range: Upto 660℉(350℃)