3510 - Microflow Valve
The Type 3510 threaded seat globe control valve is designed for micro flow applications up to the limits of the ANSI 2500 pressure class rating. These general service applications include process events such as erosion, abrasion, corrosion, cavitation, and flashing found in most process control industries.
The Type 3510 control valve has several standard options such as temperature extensions, metal bellows seals, heating jacket, high performance metal sealing trim, etc. In addition to these options the valves can be specialized to meet the exact process needs such as NACE version for sour gas service, cleaned for specific service (e.g. Oxygen, Chlorine, High Purity, etc.).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Modular design with fewer parts required as well as commonality of parts for different sizes
- Up to 22 Cv coefficients available in steps of 1.6 for each valve size
- Extremely micro-level flows rates starting from Cv 0.00012
- Only four parts required to rebuild the valve: seat, plug, body gasket and packing
- Bonnet and body made of the same material for process compatibility
- Size:1/4" to 1"
- ANSI Class:150 to 2500
- Std. Materials:Forged Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range:-325 to 842℉(-196 to 450℃ )