43-1 Compact Temperature Regulators(NPT Ends)
The Type 43-1 self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in district heating systems, heat generators, heat exchangers and other building services and industrial plants. This temperature regulator is a balanced design with threaded end connections.
Temperature regulator for heating installations consisting of a balanced globe valve with a control thermostat containing a set point adjustment ring, a capillary tube and a temperature sensor which functions according to the adsorption principle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Temperature sensor suitable for installation in any position and for operation at high permissible ambient temperatures (50K above the adjusted setpoint), designed for operating pressures up to 580 psi
- Globe valves with plug balanced by a piston
- Especially suitable for use in district heating systems
- Suitable for liquids and gases
- Special version: fast-responding thermostat for instantaneous water heaters
- Size:1/2" to 1"
- ANSI Class:250
- Set Point Range:30 to 300℉ ( 0 to 150℃ )
- Temperature Range:Upto 300℉ ( 150℃ )