41-23 Pressure Regulators(Pressure Reducing)
The Type 41-23 self-operated universal pressure reducing regulator is a standard size regulator (1/2" - 4") designed to work in all general industrial applications. A pressure reducing valve is used for controlling the downstream pressure (p2) to an adjusted set point. The design of a pressure reducing regulator valve is to close when the downstream pressure rises above a set value.
These valves are self-operated in that the downstream pressure being controlled is tapped downstream of the valve and transmitted via a control line to the operating diaphragm of the Type 41-23 where it is converted into a positioning force.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-maintenance proportional regulator requiring no auxiliary energy
- Frictionless plug stem seal with stainless steel bellows
- Wide set point range and easy set point adjustment over a nut
- Exchangeable actuator and positioning springs
- Spring-loaded, single-seated valve with upstream and downstream pressure balancing by a stainless steel bellows
- Soft-seated plug for better shut-off performance
- Low noise standard plug and special versions with Flow Divider 1 and 3
- All wetted parts are free of non-ferrous metal.
- Size: 1/2" to 4"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Set Point Range:0.75 to 400psi (0.05 to 28bar)
- Temperature Range:15 to 660℉(-10 to 350℃)