3252 - High Pressure Control Valve
The Type 3252 low flow threaded seat globe or angle control valve is designed for general low flow service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 2500 pressure class rating. These general low flow service applications including process events such as erosion, abrasion, cavitation, and flashing found in most process control industries.
The Type 3252 control valve has standard options such as temperature extensions, metal bellows seals, heating jacket, high performance metal sealing trim, soft sealing trim, etc. The Type 3252 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Modular design with fewer parts required as well as commonality of parts for different sizes.
- Up to 9 Cv coefficients available in steps of 1.6 for each valve size.
- Only four parts required to rebuild the valve: seat, plug, body gasket and packing.
- Bonnet and body made of the same material for process compatibility.
- Size: 1/2" to 1"
- ANSI Class: 150 to 2500
- Std. Materials: Forged Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -325 to 842℉ (-196 to 450℃ )