The Type 3374 electric actuator is designed for all industrial applications. This actuator is a linear motion device ideal for valve sizes ranging from micro-flow valves to 6" globe control valves.
The thrust output of the actuator for both extending stem and retracting stem is limited to a maximum depending on the exact model.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact and simple actuator design to fit perfectly with the compact and simple valve design
- Easier to transmit power over longer distanced compared to pneumatic and hydraulic
- Ideal for low ambient temperature applications
- Motor switched off by torque-dependent limit switches to prevent overloading
- Thrust up to 2.5 kN
- Optionally with fail-safe action for version with electric override
- Application:Electric Actuator for Plant Engineering and HVAC
- Rated Travel: 15 to 30 mm
- Available Thrust: Upto 2.5 kN
- Options: Integrated Positioner, Limit Switches, Fail Safe Action